Wednesday, November 5, 2008

how can i choose a title for this mess?

4

8

15

16

23

42


"when everything feels like the movies, you'd bleed just to know youre alive."

WHAT!!! I wish my life was like the movies!!!!! like for example ...lost... i would KILL to run in the wilderness with mr. echo. mr. echo is so strong that he would protect me from the dark cloud, polar bears and the others. so... i dont need to worry. but, if i were in an adam sandler movie i would probably rather be shot than be alive. why am i talking about this? i need a topic. okay. i have one. natasha bedingfield did a coldplay cover... to scientist... oh em gee, I KNOW!! it blows. like, for real, so bad. i didnt even recognize it. i dont think i will ever listen to her again. why is it that over people think that they can go ruin somebody else's song just because they have a record deal? man, if i had a record deal, i would never do that. well, maybe if i was lindsay lohan or paris hilton who have a record deal without any good songs... i might. but, i would never be either of those, considering... well.. . we all know why i wouldnt be one of those. this all started about 54 minutes ago when i logged onto YouTube. I typed in "Iris" and this beautiful song pops up, like its my long lost lover. It would be rude for me to ignore my long lost lover, so I quickly threw my hand on the mouse (because I am on a PC! SHUT UP! I KNOW!!) and I clicked on Iris. My consequences were quite rewarding. But then... I noticed Avril Lavigne did a cover WITH Goo Goo Dolls, so I clicked that. It was dumb. Anyway, then I noticed that Avril Lavigne did a cover for Coldplay. So I clicked that. Then I noticed Natasha Bedingfield did too... so I clicked it. It was horrible. For real, I wanted to reach into the computer, grab her shoulders with long fingernails, squeeze and shake her repeatedly until she stopped singing, if thats what you call it. wait a second. its november fifth. what the heck? facebook said to vote yesterday! isnt that on nvember fiftEENTH? anyway!!@ natasha bedingfield . . . please keep your pocketful of sunshine in your pocket, because... well, frankly, nobody likes the sunshine thats coming out. back to elections.
i find john mccain a cudly grampa kind of guy. he would do good at the baby holding part... but mr. obama is one fierce lion. i bet if jack tortured him, he wouldnt even give up. but mr. obama wouldnt be like charles logan who gave the terrorists the go ahead to bomb the entire flippen nation. so. . .in the words of mercedes gaglardi... "mr obomo! i vote you!"

2 comments:

aimee53 said...

Coldplay. Awesome. Cover. Lame.
Nuf said.

Mercedes said...

WHAT? IN THE WORDS OF MERCEDES GAGLARDI!? Ummm, I wanted McCain to win! I dont understand! I dont even think I said that!