Wednesday, May 13, 2009


In less than forty days from now, I will be flying to Germany. What am I thinking? Im crazy. I didnt think it would be a big deal, but this flying across the world by myself is kind of... a big deal. When I was booking the flight, for whatever reason, maybe because Im a retard, I wanted stopovers to kind of... split up the trip... but now Im wishing I hadnt!! By the end of the trip, I'll at least be more street smart.

Aside from that, Gods been speaking to me today about who he is and who I am. Who I am in him, who I am through him, and who he is in me... This line from a song has been running through my head all day...

More than enough for me; my sufficiency, His grace it always abounds to me. In every part, You always are more than enough
.

There has to be a line below that phrase, that everything I do, everything I say, everything I do, everywhere I go, everything I am need to fall under; that covers me, regardless of my stress, fear, expectations, hopes, dreams, hard days, horrible days... His grace always abounds to me... that's the defining line that everything I am falls under. My God is a good God. That's what Ive got, if nothing else. . . a good God.. and its all I need. Sometimes its not all I want, hahaha, but I know its all I need. God is an awesome God.

No comments: