Friday, May 22, 2009

rev·er·ence (rěv'ər-əns)

n.

1. A feeling of profound awe and respect and often love; veneration.
2. Profound respect and esteem mingled with fear and affection, as for a holy being or place; the disposition to revere; veneration.
3. The outward manifestation of this feeling.

If there's anything more beautiful than people with such a reverence for God, show me. People humbled, in awe of their creator... no limits on what he can do... truth... just such a deep respect and love for our Father...

Hmmm... I could sit on that for ages.. just thinking... I think David had a real reverence for God. A little shepherd boy who worshiped God... who saw Gods character in everything around him. God appointed him as King... God knew his heart. Its so special really.. sincere. Proverbs 1:7 - KJV -
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Maybe that's why God appointed men like David. They feared him as Creator... they lived in awe... on his every word! They worshiped him, because they loved him... in all aspects of living.

David never ceases to amaze me. Ive learned alot from him... little shepherd boy. Lol, I wish the Bible had pictures! Hehehe, learn some more.. ahhahah... ahha Im kidding... ahhaha Im actually laughing at myself! NICE WAY TOO END A GREAT POST! Hey, Gods good. He makes great things...

Anyway! Im at Starbucks working on an analysis of Amazing Grace, just finished an essay on kitchen safety... getting work placement agreements printed... ahhaha and trying to figure out how Im going to get everything done that needs to be done. My God is a God who works miracles, hallelujah! Come Lord Come!!

Ok - Ive got to get back to work. I would encourage you to read the Psalms though... learn from David. Hes a really cool guy. . . God thought so... I think he's study worthy!!!

Later Dayz Folks

P.S. 4 weeks til germany today!! This time, next month, I will be flying over the Atlantic... :) Whoo!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey friend. Just wanted to let you know that I've really been enjoying your posts lately. Super encouraging! Keep it up!