Monday, May 25, 2009

so... a couple of little things mention worthy...

i am officially 5'5''.
i quite my job.
im going to germany in one month.
my school deadlines are june 12.
im seriously considering applying to AUC for summer 2010.
i want to eat cactus cut potatoes all day long.

story time. the other day at work, i was messing around with my manager, eugene chuung.. who we call choo chene... and he noticed a giant bruise on the under part of my forearm...and this is how the convo went!

eugene: holy, thats a huge bruise
samantha: i know... i dont know how it got there
eugene: you get in a fight?
samantha: me? a fight? hahah no
eugene: eeeeh youre teasing me. hey, are you a hemopheliac?
samantha: um, considering i dont know what that is, i dont think so.
euegene: let me know show you. *looks it up on the internet*
samantha: *reading* uhhh, no, im not a hemopehliac.
eugene: can be caused by trauma!! have you experienced trauma recently...
samantha: ahahhahahaha youre kidding me.
eugene: no really, haha, have you!
samantha: well... yeah, i guess that wouldnt be wrong to say.
eugene: well there you go, hemo.
samantha: *evil eye*
eugene: oh come on, its not that bad. look at this scar i have and how ugly it is!! *shows me scar*
samantha: yup. thats ugly.
euegene: so youre not a hemopheliac?
samantha: no, but i am almost anemic!
eugene: YOU CAN READ MINDS??!!
samantha:..... *pauses*..... no. thats telepathy.
eugene: of course of course.
samantha: wait a second... i woke up with a charlie horse the other night!! in my calf muscle and i have a bruise there too.. is a charlie horse considered trauma?
eugene: yeah. i guess you could say that!
samantha: well there you go. i have hemophelia from suffering from the trauma of a charlie horse on the back of my left upper calf muscle.
eugene: that was way too many big words.
samantha: he heh eheh

if you ever have a bad enough charlie horse, to create a giant bruise on the back of your calf muscle, as far as i am concerned, you too are also a hemopheliac!!!!!!!

later dayz.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This made me laugh quite hard,
man I love and miss you!