Friday, June 12, 2009

im just on my way to work - but i wanted to quickly post this.

im so overwhelmed by gods faithfulness. even when im a total failure, hes faithful. hes protected me, hes given me strength... joy... the ability to walk in unbelievable grace.. to really trust him with all that i am and all that i have. ive been praying a blessing over me and my family and church family and friends... protection also, and just since then ... gods been proving more and more faithful. it astounds me. hes so good. he is just so stinken amazing. ppl always say i just want you god, i just want what you have for me.... and im guilty of this too... saying it without understanding that entirely... and i probably still dont entirely, but more than anything else, i just want what he has for me.. to be lead in the ways he has for me... its all i want. its what im striving for... and its not frustrating, its enjoyable and rewarding to know that gods got me on his heart and my best interest is very important to him... realizing what it means to be a daughter of the king... hhhhh.... god, youre just so good.

No comments: